March 25, 2009

Just Wondering...

Why is it that hours after you mop your floor, someone spills orange juice on it? It hasn't been mopped for, say 3 days or even a week, and during the interim no one spilled anything. Yet the day you wash it, it gets spilled on.

or

The day you wash the bathroom rugs (which only happens once in a blue moon or when guests are coming) someone drops a glob of toothpaste on it?

or worse yet

The day after you put fresh clean sheets on your bed (and I admit I don't change sheets regularly) a child napping in your bed wets it? I won't name the child but it wasn't my two-year old, it was another child that stayed home from school sick.

1 comment:

Veater Family said...

True that. That is why I have a hard time cleaning toilets and the floor and walls around them. As soon as I clean it someone sprays all over again!