January 26, 2009

So Far So Good

We are back from vacation. I will report about my fabulous time in another post.

It is good to be back and see the kids. And they all seem happy to see us too. Cameron has been so happy. Like he missed being home and really missed us. Andy is a little clingy and has had a few meltdowns but that is to be expected--I mean they say ADHD kids have a hard time with change and their schedules interrupted. He did great with Grandma and Grandpa but I think now that he is home he just needs to deal with all that went on. If that makes any sense.

Anyway, getting back into life is going fine so far. I have to admit it was nice not having a schedule for a week though! I got up early today (before 6:00) and have done pretty good to stay on task and manage my time well. I really am working hard on this goal of better time management. I was about 10 minutes late though to volunteer at the school because I wanted to fit grocery shopping in before hand. And yet by the time I and the two little ones were ready to leave the house, I knew I really didn't have time to make it to the grocery store, then drop them off at the sitters, and make it to school by 10:30. But I was bound and determined to try. It feels so good to have the grocery shopping out of the way! And I think my bigger boys will be more happy there is food in the house than the first graders disappointed that I was a little late. I also took time out this morning to do some gospel study and I made a hot breakfast for everyone. Now is my break time to do what I want to do.

So far so good!

No comments: