October 1, 2009

Mornings

When most people find out my husband works from home they say something like "Oh! I bet you love that!"

Yes, there are great things about having a husband working from home. He helps get the kids to school, can help with homework. He is there when the washing machine floods and is home during nap time if I want to run some errands ALONE.

However, there is at least one drawback. (is that one word or two?) Like what if I just want to stay in my pajamas all morning? And read a book? Or talk on the phone? and let Cam watch TV while I do that? Not every morning but, you know. There are those days. Being a stay-at-home mom does have some priviledges and I think one of them should be to stay in my pajamas until noon without anyone knowing.

1 comment:

Tori said...

I agree, stay at home moms need a few perks. But we should be able to be in our pjs until five minutes before our husbands get home from work.