July 15, 2009

At Least We Are Not Going Hungry

One thing the Mormons do well is food. We have been fed by the members of the ward for three nights in a row now. The first two nights at members' houses, and tonight three families brought dinner over to us. (Three families provided one dinner together--not three dinners). So even though we have not been to a Sunday meeting, we have met five families. We have had a great welcome.

And Cameron is doing great, by the way. Once there were people and things in the house, he was fine. He loves to show everyone his bedroom. And today we even found his box with his Little People toys, which are his favorites.

2 comments:

tonya said...

I'm glad things are going well. I've finally realized that hoping for things to go badly will not actually bring you back. :) So now I am wishing you good times. :)

Melissa said...

Tonya,
Thanks. I am glad I didn't know you were 'hoping for things to go badly'. So far, things are going along fine--a little crazy, but well. And our dishwasher works now.
I don't have your email. Email me. Or I could call you and get it.