November 27, 2012

First Lost Tooth

This is my last "first lost tooth."   Too soon we will see the last of the tooth fairy at our house.

I took this picture to send to Cameron's doctor since it has been six weeks since his last laser treatment.  She likes pictures since we don't see her between treatments.  So she not only got a pic of his face but also of his proud hole in his teeth.  I thought it was too cute not to post.

He could have another laser in a few weeks but we decided not too.  I think we are done for a year or so.  This time I actually asked Cameron what he thought about having another treatment and he said that he thinks his birthmark is just fine.  So there you have it.

It will be an ongoing process through the years but for now, after 10 treatments in the past two years, we are done.  Hooray!

No comments: